Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Something New

I decided to start something new by joining others on this eblog journey. Also, I look at this as an outlet for my thoughts on certain topics and for what I am studying in the Word.

I love to do indepth Bible studies and in particular inductive Bible studies published by Precept Ministries. I have been in a class before but distance is playing a factor on how often I can attend. I would like to lead a class one day but that is not possible at this time.

I am no one from nowhere. If I told you what I do for a living or where I live this would tell you absolutely nothing about me, I think.

Right now I am studying Jonah. It is one of my favorite books. There is so much in that study about GOD. Yeah everyone knows about the man, Jonah, in the belly of a great fish (not a whale) but there is soooo much more. I look forward to sharing what I learned in the near future. Perhaps there are others out there who want to know their God better so join me on my journey. Go to Precept Ministries website and order your own book or just open up your Bible and begin to read....

No comments: